[Freeipa-users] http service keytab for cname virtual host

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 18:43:13 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Simo Sorce <simo at redhat.com> wrote:

> Your configuration looks right, but I went back and looked at your logs
> and I saw a permission denied error.
>
> I would check that the apache user can access the keytab
> file: /etc/httpd/conf/webserver01_http.keytab
> If you are using RHEL/Fedora, also check the audit.log file in case the
> file is mislabeled and SELinux is preventing access to it.

Bingo! selinux was indeed blocking it.

:-)

A few years ago I would have inmediately looked at selinux (or even
disabled it right away during the installation), but since fedora 12 you
guys have actually made it just work (TM), so I never thought of that.

This is really awesome, I am thoroughly enjoying ipa.

Thanks!

--
natxo