[Freeipa-users] Please help: How to restore IPA Master/Replicas from daily IPA Replica setup???

Gelen James hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 23:19:39 UTC 2012

Hi Dimitri,

 thanks a lot for your offer. It will be more than appreciated if Rob, or some other talented genius could wiki the steps. The more details, the sooner, and the better. It will help IPA projects and its users dramatically, especially for newbies like me. :)

Thanks again for you, Rob and others for the coming documentation work.

--Gelen.