[Freeipa-users] Problem Active Directory Synchronisation: ipawinsyncuserflatten false

Adrien Rami adrien at uniwan.be
Tue May 15 15:46:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I introduce myself. I am Adrien Rami and I am Open Source developper.

I work on a project with FreeIPA and I try to sync an Active Directory with FreeIPA, with the special case that I want to sync the Organisation Unit.

I set the ipawinsyncuserflatten on false but unfortunately it didn't work.

Is there a way to do this? If yes does someone do that and have some information for me?

Best regards

Adrien Rami