[Freeipa-users] Please help: How to restore IPA Master/Replicas from daily IPA Replica setup???

Gelen James hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 17:25:21 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

Just wonder whether your guys have abandoned IPA 2.1.3 users on Redhat 6.2 or not. :(

The IPA replication/restoration procedure/document request has been submitted for more than a week, but I can not see any meaningful work has done for customers although IPA replication and restoration is so vital to users' production IPA reliability!

Even when after I've done a lot of investigation work and asking for helps/suggestions, there is still no much attentions paid from you guys. Am I, or any others users here, are just non-paid Q/A IPA team stuff could be ignored for no reasons :)

 I've mentioned this again and again, and urging IPA team to setup a typical user setup, because only this way you can see what the problems IPA administrators/users are facing and scared of.  But unfortunately, we don't have a feeling that you have done so.

 Thanks.

--Gelen