[Freeipa-users] two way changes

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu May 24 08:43:54 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 05:50 +0000, Steven Jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just windering but I thought that whether I did change son the
> original master, or on the replica that changes would flow to the
> other both ways?  or do changes only flow original master to replica?

Since we use multi-master replication, the LDAP changes should "flow"
both ways, i.e. when you change data either on master or replica - of
course, if the attribute or the tree itself is replicated.

If the replication is not working properly for you, I would check dirsrv
error log, it may contain some relevant error messages.

Martin