[Freeipa-users] RHEL + IPA + Zimbra = ?

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Wed May 30 23:13:45 UTC 2012

On 05/30/2012 06:12 PM, Dale Macartney wrote:

> Evening all
>
> Has anyone dabbled with Zimbra integration with IPA as yet? I just had a
> brief brainstorm moment of thinking "Now that would be useful".
>
> I'm curious to see if anyone else has tried it? Otherwise I'll give a go
> and see what docs I can produce from my endeavours. Pointers, requests
> and opinions welcomed.
>
> Night all
>
> Dale

Are you talking about SSO or just using IPA as a back end identity store.
I do not think it was tried but I do not see a lot of issues.
If there are I would like to see tickets.
As for kerberos SSO it might be quite a different situation which needs
to be investigated.

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IPA project,