[Freeipa-users] Sudo not working

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Thu Nov 1 11:58:53 UTC 2012

That's got me closer now, as I'm at least getting an error message on
stdout:

[root at fs1 etc]# more nslcd.conf
binddn uid=sudo,cn=sysaccounts,cn=etc,dc=wedgeofli,dc=me
bindpw password

ssl start_tls
tls_cacertfile /etc/ipa/ca.crt
tls_checkpeer yes

bind_timelimit 5
timelimit 15

uri ldap://fs1.wedgeofli.me
sudoers_base ou=SUDOers,dc=wedgeofli,dc=me
[root at fs1 etc]# sudo su -
sudo: ldap_sasl_bind_s(): Invalid credentials
[root at fs1 ~]#

So I'm off to figure out where my credentials are wrong. Thanks again, Rob,
Stephen & Pavel.

Bret