[Freeipa-users] ipa and cronjob

george he george_he7 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:10:44 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I have a cronjob run daily by an ipa user, which accesses nfs mounted data on the nfs server (another machine in the realm).
The problem is when the user was away for a few days, his credential expired and the cronjob did not run until he came back and logged on to the system again. Then all halted cronjob from the past days started to run, which is not desired because all of them were doing the same thing.
My question is: Can we keep the cronjob running when the user's credential is expired? If we cannot, then can we skip or kill all of the old cronjobs but not the most recent one?
Thanks,
George