[Freeipa-users] Query IPA for group membership

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Fri Oct 5 19:09:15 UTC 2012

Fred I suggest you copy the 'login' file into 2 new files: openvpn1 and
openvn2

Then configure the two instance instance with:
plugin openvpn_auth_pam openvpn1
and
plugin openvpn_auth_pam openvpn2
respectively.

Then you can create HBAC rules in IPA using openvpn1 and openvon2 as
service names.

Simo.

Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York