[Freeipa-users] Query IPA for group membership

Fred van Zwieten fvzwieten at vxcompany.com
Sat Oct 6 06:12:58 UTC 2012

Hang on..I don't see how this can work (I haven't tried it btw).

If I simply copy login to openvpn1 and call openvpn_auth_pam with that file
as a parameter, how can it magically know to query IPA for the openvpn1
service as opposed to username/password? Must I not change the openvpn1
file to have it check for the service?

Fred