[Freeipa-users] Sudo works for full access, but not on a per command or host level.

Macklin, Jason jason.macklin at roche.com
Tue Oct 16 17:57:51 UTC 2012

Yes, resolution works correctly at both the host and the freeIPA server.

Dmitri,

I am still quite new to LDAP so I'm not sure exactly what I should be looking for when running ldapsearch.

The attempts that I have made have been less then fruitful though... examples follow

/usr/bin/ldapsearch -I -H ldap://dbduvdu145.dbr.roche.com "ou=SUDOers,dc=dbr,dc=roche,dc=com"SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method (-6)
	additional info: SASL(-4): no mechanism available:

This sort of return occurs for either working or non-working users both!

As I am new to ldap... is there a specific ldapsearch command/option I should be using?