[Freeipa-users] ipa host-del

Alexander Bokovoy abokovoy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 23:47:21 UTC 2012

I did fix this for Fedora with F16 release in past -- in /usr/libexec/freeipa-systemd-update in Fedora packages there is an elaborate code to handle these updates of the symlinks.
Perhaps we need to extract that part and add to RHEL6? (RHEL6 does not use systemd but the code for jss upgrade is the same).
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy