Re: [Freeipa-users] netapp filer AD + ipa: possible?

On 09/07/2012 07:33 AM, Ondrej Valousek wrote:
That is actually the main benefit of the 'ldap.ADdomain' parameter. It will allow you to simplify configuration and allows easy load balancing/failover functionality.
We are paying for NetApp support, too so if anyone is going to bug NetApp about this, I am happy to join you.

Ondrej