[Freeipa-users] KRB5 keytab not always created or updated on RHEL 5

Hi,

We are using pam_ldap + pam_krb5 on our RHEL 5 workstations. Sometimes when the user logs in, or unlocks his workstation the users kerberos keytab is not created or updated.

Often, just locking the screen with the screensaver and unlocking again creates or updates the keytab file.

I've had a look at /var/log/secure without getting any smarter.

Does anyone have a suggestion to what might be going on here?

Regards,
Siggi