Re: [Freeipa-users] winsync agreement wipes IPA users

Rich Megginson wrote:
On 09/25/2012 03:34 PM, Steven Jones wrote:
Hi,

I have set the filter size as 20000 for the user and it makes no
difference.
Where did you set this?  In IPA?  In AD?  If so, where? How?
What does "filter size" mean?  To me, it means "the size of an LDAP
search filter in an LDAP search request" not "the maximum number of
entries returned by a search".

The more details you can provide on what you did the better. This might include the exact ldapmodify command, where you entered it in AD, the attribute names, whichever is applicable.

regards

rob