[Freeipa-users] nsupdate refused

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 08:04:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

On 28.4.2013 19:50, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> [...]

String "SERVICE/ipaserver.example.com at EXAMPLE.COM" in the example is full
principal name including Kerberos REALM. The string "SERVICE" has to be
replaced with real service name.

Everything is case sensitive!

See http://www.zytrax.com/tech/survival/kerberos.html#terminology for some
Kerberos basics.

>>Your zone update policy should include something like "grant
>>host/\047foreman.collmedia.net at COLLMEDIA.NET  wildcard * ANY;"

This example contains an error: Character '/' in principal name has be to
replaced with "\047". The corrected example is:
"grant host\047foreman.collmedia.net at COLLMEDIA.NET  wildcard * ANY;"

--
Petr^2 Spacek