[Freeipa-users] EXTERNAL: Re: NIS Compat Password Issues

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Fri Apr 5 16:30:12 UTC 2013

Hey Rob,

I modified the command but now I am getting the following;
Ldapmodify: wrong attributeType at line 4, entry "cn=config"

Looking at the command I don't see any entry in my dse.ldif for "passwordStorageScheme".
I'm assuming it should be a changetype: add instead of modify.
But it's not complaining about that. It can't seem to find the dn: cn=config which is weird since I see it in the file.

Matt