[Freeipa-users] Where has my LDAP server gone!

Simon Williams simon.williams at thehelpfulcat.com
Sun Apr 7 09:44:24 UTC 2013

Hi

I ran a yum update on my CentOS 6 server that runs FreeIPA a couple of days
ago and it upgraded FreeIPA to version 3. I use a couple of web
applications that cannot use Kerberos, but can use LDAP to authenticate.
These stopped working. When I investigated the issue, I discovered that the
LDAP server wasn't there any more. Google searches have proved fruitless
and I can't find any documentation for v3. Can anyone tell me how to get my
LDAP server back?

Regards

Simon