[Freeipa-users] A public interface (aka My account management)

Arturo Borrero aborrero at cica.es
Wed Apr 24 11:53:36 UTC 2013

Hi there.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get FreeIPA with a 'public user
interface'.
This is: a place where a standar user can update his password and other
personal data. I'm thinking in something similar to google.com/accounts

Does this exists? If not, it is possible to develop this addon?

We are strongly evaluating this functionality in order to actually
implement FreeIPA as our identity management system.

Best regards

--
Arturo Borrero González
Departamento de Seguridad Informática