[Freeipa-users] exporting ldap certificate

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:59:14 UTC 2013

I finally got this to work.

I managed to get an error message that told me it couldn't check the
revocation of the certificates against a crl.
I tried to find out how to tell java where to find that crl but I these
discovered these options instead to tell java to not check a crl.
-Dcom.sun.net.ssl.checkRevocation=false
-Dcom.sun.security.enableCRLDP=false