[Freeipa-users] IPA Create User

It Meme it.meme01 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 03:26:35 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitri:

Thank you for your helpful posts.

Do you know of any organization that provisions accounts and groups in
real-time, from an external IdM system, to IPA, via CLI?

We have an IdM system which will be reading data from HR, and making
'joiner, mover, leaver, decisions' - accounts are provisioned, deleted,
groups changed etc based on the HR data.

Is it feasible to consider the IdM system calling the CLI, via scripts,  to
create/delete accounts, manage groups, in near real-time?

I am gathering the details on options and present it to management.

Thanks.