[Freeipa-users] Account Expiration

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 03:24:28 UTC 2013

James James wrote:
> Can somebody gives me some help to set krbPrincipalExpiration from the
> freeipa ui ?

You can't set this in the web UI.

You can do it from the command line using ldapmodify with:

$ ldapmodify -x -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -W
Enter LDAP Password:
dn: uid=tuser1,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
replace: krbPasswordExpiration
krbPasswordExpiration: 20200508032114Z

^D