[Freeipa-users] IPA,NFS4,krb5p Ticket expired error

Johan Petersson Johan.Petersson at sscspace.com
Wed Feb 27 13:15:19 UTC 2013

I think you are right, ssh always works to the nfs server and i believe that is because the home directory is situated there.

All ssh/sshd configuration are default from IPA Client install.
Only things changed are the necessary autofs configuration and that is straight from the manual.

I use strict NFS4 with port 2049 only open. (tried all firewalls and selinux disabled, no difference)
Home directory is exported as:
/nethomes    192.168.1.0(rw,sync,sec=krb5p)

IPA autofs map
default/auto_nethome    *    -fstype=nfs4 -sec=krb5p,rw,soft, share.test.net:/nethomes/&

-fstype=nfs4 i had to use to get autofs working, through firewall and only port 2049 open it got crazy otherwise rambling about nfs2 and3
-sec=krb5p i had to put in autofs map since otherwise autofs ignored settings in exports and tried empty -o when mounting and thus failed because no kerberos auth.

I have updated everything to RHEL 6.4 now but no change.

Thunderbird complains that my ticket was not accepted.

NFS server shows this in logs:
rpc.gssd[2060]: ERROR: failed to read service info
rpc.gssd[2060]: WARNING: can't create tcp rpc_clnt to server laptop1.test.net  for user with uid 0: RPC: Remote system error - No route to host

Network is fine and all firewalls down.
Do you want any other logs beside debug autofs?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Johan.