[Freeipa-users] authentication with latest putty fails

Han Boetes hboetes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:14:36 UTC 2013

You are absolutely right; the credentials aren't forwarded.

I have enabled the option "allow gssapi credential delegation". So one
would expect that it should work.

I just installed the mit kerberos tools and I can see all the options and
forwarding tickets is allowed according to the interface. Also putty is now
using the mit kerberos dll; gssapi32.dll and still I get the same results.

So the proper question is: how do I get putty to really forward the
credentials?

--

# Han