[Freeipa-users] missing objects during migration steps

Johnathan Phan john at ox-consulting.com
Wed Jan 23 14:27:22 UTC 2013

Hi Rob,

Please find the output from /usr/sbin/slapd -VV that shows the current
openldap version thats running on the ldap server.

@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.23 (Jul 31 2012 10:47:00) $
    mockbuild at x86-001.build.bos.redhat.com:
/builddir/build/BUILD/openldap-2.4.23/openldap-2.4.23/build-servers/servers/slapd

ps. I have opened a ticket for this.

Can I assume you have a away to turn this check off. As in IRC there does
not seem to be one. Or are you saying I can allow the scheme value to be
checked if I create one or make it readable some how?

--
Johnathan Phan
ox-consulting

T: +44 (0)784 118 7080
john at ox-consulting.com

www.ox-consulting.com

OX CONSULTING Ltd is registered in England & Wales, number: 07113039,
registered address as above.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any
problems occur with transmission, please notify the sender immediately.