[Freeipa-users] missing objects during migration steps

Johnathan Phan john at ox-consulting.com
Thu Jan 24 09:15:34 UTC 2013

Hi Rob and Simo,

Is there
 a way to make the schema readable so the error does not show up? Or is
that pointless? What is the migrate-ds looking for specifically? Can I
manually create it for now?

Regards

John

--
Johnathan Phan
ox-consulting

T: +44 (0)784 118 7080
john at ox-consulting.com

www.ox-consulting.com

OX CONSULTING Ltd is registered in England & Wales, number: 07113039,
registered address as above.

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, or if any
problems occur with transmission, please notify the sender immediately.