[Freeipa-users] Realm distrubuted across data centers

Peter Brown rendhalver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 04:58:05 UTC 2013

I have no idea if this counts as best practice because I am not affiliated
with the FreeIPA development team

I personally think SRV records are probably the best idea in this situation.
You would have to setup different zones to serve to each datacentre though
if you know how to do that.
It's not that tricky with views in bind.