[Freeipa-users] IPA branding

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:14:08 UTC 2013

I've been asked to look into the possibility of branding IPA.
I'm running ipa 3.0.0-26 on RHEL 6.

Is it safe to just modify the css files in /usr/share/ipa/ui, or is
there (or will there be, since I've seen references to a "branding
patch") a preferred way to do this?  They want the logo swapped out
and the colors modified, basically.

I'd personally be OK with it if someone were to say "that's coming in
a future release" so I can relay that and then hope people forget. :)

Thanks,

--Jason

--
The government is going to read our mail anyway, might as well make it
tough for them.  GPG Public key ID:  B6A1A7C6