[Freeipa-users] Whit only krb5-workstation and oddjob-mkhomedir

Axel Berlin acke.89 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:55:13 UTC 2013

[root at seadv-237-100 ~]# kinit -k host/seadv-237-100.d1.gameop.net
[root at seadv-237-100 ~]# echo $?
0

What more can i try?

I googled [be_get_account_info] (4): Request processed. Returned 1,11,Fast
reply - offline all I can find is that I have to update some packeds but I
cant do that cuse of the live stuff

So is there any other workaround for this? Or do I have to live with to
have to change the resolv.conf?