[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Ldap Tree Entries

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:22:56 UTC 2013

Hello,
    I am in the middle of a project converting from OpenLDAP to FreeIPA.
 The issue currently I am having is that I want to make this a
smooth transition for our development team who utilize openldap.  The best
way I could do this would be to create an alias to the
cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=mydomain,dc=com and name it ou=People.  I have
created the alias, but I am unable to query from it.  Is there something
that I have to turn off in freeipa to allow this.  Thanks!

Brent