[Freeipa-users] EXTERNAL: Re: Syncing with AD

Joseph, Matthew (EXP) matthew.joseph at lmco.com
Tue May 14 14:35:42 UTC 2013

On the AD server open up regedit (start --> run --> regedit) and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> Software --> PasswordSync and just copy and paste your parameters that are set. Remove any sensitive information of course.

In reference to the other email the PasswordSync log is under C:\Program Files\ Red Hat password Synchronization\ and there should be a file called passsync.log

If you open up Active Directory Users and Computers and right click on your Domain container (Domain.com) and go to Properties you should see a Security Tab. Find your IPA pass sync user and see what permissions he has. He should have Read (Also gives him access to Read Domain Password & Lockout Policies and Read Other Domain Parameters)

Matt