[Freeipa-users] Installing a Godaddy Cert with ipa-server-certinstall

John Moyer john.moyer at digitalreasoning.com
Thu May 23 17:37:09 UTC 2013

So I found this page and followed it.  The http daemon works great (no longer complains about not being the cert for my URL.  However, now I can't bind anymore servers to my IPA server.   The current servers enrolled before I did this work great (and I can login using my IPA credentials).   However, I just can't add anymore.   Does anyone have any ideas?  I tried removing the certs and that made it so I can't start httpd (so I put the cert back).

http://freeipa.org/page/Using_3rd_part_certificates_for_HTTP/LDAP

Thanks,