[Freeipa-users] ntp and srv records

Les Stott Less at imagine-sw.com
Thu Aug 21 07:01:46 UTC 2014

We have ntp setup on two servers and configured normally via /etc/ntp* etc.

All clients and servers reference the same ntp servers, and all would be on the same time. This doesn't require ntp SRV records.

So I personally don't thing ntp srv records are necessary and can't see an issue. But wanted to check to be sure....

Les