[Freeipa-users] weird behavior on centos 6

Carl E. Ma zhu_junca at yahoo.ca
Wed May 14 22:12:24 UTC 2014

Hello,

Recently I realized our centos 6 freeipa clients hangs randomly. With
some research, the issue is related to autofs bug, which was mentioned
year ago - Automount fails for IPA user when kerberos ticket is expired,
ssh hangs (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/2980).  This ticket
was closed with comment - "closed defect: invalid".

My workaround is extending  ticket_lifetime to 24h and renew_lifetime to
365d. I wonder whether there is better solution or some insights of this
bug.

Thanks,

carl