[Freeipa-users] Fwd: 2-Factor and services

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Fri Feb 27 16:37:03 UTC 2015

I see how that would work but as you mentioned, I no longer have SSO.

My desktops are all 3.  Linux, Mac and Windows however the Windows
systems talk with AD and a trust exists to facilitate those
communications and SSO between the systems.

It doesn't sound like this is really possible without the heavy loss
of functionality.  This would be an amazing option to add though.  The
ability to define a service and prioritize an authentication
mechanism.

Matt Wells
Chief Systems Architect
RHCVA, RHCA #110-000-353
(702) 808-0424
matt.wells at mosaic451.com
 Las Vegas | Phoenix | Portland Mosaic451.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmittal is a confidential
communication or may otherwise be privileged. If you are not intended
transmittal in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify this office, and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments, if any.