[Freeipa-users] Apache not starting because of cert password issue ?

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 13:15:06 UTC 2015

Matt . wrote:
> I now get: [Thu Jul 09 02:50:18.815219 2015] [:error] [pid 16615]
> Certificate not found: 'Server-Cert'
>
> So, it's no good at all :)

I think you need to take a step back and tell us what you've done to get
into this situation.

The error messages are fairly clear. The first one was you had a bad
password for the database. This current error is that the certificate
referenced by the NSSNickname directive in nss.conf does not exist in
the Apache NSS database.

These aren't the kinds of errors that pop up out of the blue. What,
specifically, are you trying to do and what have you done to get to this
point?

rob