[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA 4.1.4 DNS notifications not being sent to slaves

nathan at nathanpeters.com nathan at nathanpeters.com
Wed May 6 18:26:08 UTC 2015

Oh I feel silly now.  I had the wrong IP in DNS for the server, so
although forward and reverse lookups were working, it was sending the
update to a server that was not a DNS server.

Strangely enough, the logs did not show this attempt to notify the wrong
server, they just ignored it completely.  I fixed the IP and this is
working now.

Thanks!