[Freeipa-users] Proper configuration of service accounts

Boyce, George Robert. (GSFC-762.0)[NICS] george.boyce at nasa.gov
Thu May 21 13:20:26 UTC 2015

Rob,

<<
Try adding the inetUser objectclass to your system account. You're probably lacking memberOf.

Thanks, that worked. My last issue is to add read/search permission on the "name" attribute as the vendor doesn't offer a way to not include it in a search filter to find user groups.

<<
I was in Code 500 many moons ago, Center Network Environment (CNE).

Small world :-) The NICS contract covers CNE at Goddard and at the Agency level. I'm setting up a new NMS system for the NASCOM mission network.

George Boyce, SAIC/NICS
GCC Systems Support
NASA GSFC Code 762