[Freeipa-users] let's encrypt integration and best practices for mod_nss/mod_ssl

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 05:15:52 UTC 2015

Thanks for the discussion. If someone can update the documentation with
mozilla style old, intermediate and modern cipher lists for mod_nss, that
would be great. Better still would be to add that option to the installer
scripts so that you can choose it during installation. Integrating that in
the package would also have the added benefit of settings remaining up to
date without manual intervention as standards evolve.