[Freeipa-users] Unable to enroll new client in DNS

Justin Lambert jlambert at letsevenup.com
Thu Oct 22 12:23:04 UTC 2015

When I looked at the DNS logs there was nothing of any value (with a fresh
attempt of registering DNS records) so I added a logging channel for ldap
at severity 9.  After restarting bind the DNS registration worked without
issue.  Removing the logging channel and re-running the update worked.  It
appears that restarting bind fixed the issue, which is a bit scary.  I’m
running bind-dyndb-ldap-6.0.2.  Do you know if anyone has seen this issue
before?