[Freeipa-users] Winsync

Srdjan Dutina sdutina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:33:48 UTC 2015

Hi Aleksander and Tomas, thanks for quick responses!

I find trust-based solution more advanced but also more complicated - two
sites, one with FreeIPA and other with AD domain, limited communication
from FreeIPA to AD site, FreeIPA not aware of AD sites, questionable use of
RODCs and Kerberos which heavily depends on DNS. Acceptable solution would
be public key login for my AD users but they are not able to log in to Free
IPA web UI to update their SSH keys.
So Winsync seems like simpler solution here.

Regards,
Srdjan.