[Freeipa-users] admin loses access?

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:44:07 UTC 2015

I was facing similar issues, and ended up changing the username from admin
to something else since admin is a common name in brute force ssh attacks.
It was getting locked out in spite of using fail2ban. I guess fail2ban can
be tweaked to block the host before ipa blocks the admin account, but I
didn't bother doing that. Changing the username seemed easier.