[Freeipa-users] Certmonger and dogtag not working....issues manually renewing Server-Cert

Gronde, Christopher (Contractor) Christopher.Gronde at fincen.gov
Tue Oct 13 14:50:21 UTC 2015

Still having issues...if I can still have assistance with this

getcert list
Number of certificates and requests being tracked: 3.
Request ID '20150922143354':
        status: NEED_TO_SUBMIT
        stuck: no
        key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS Certificate DB'
        CA: dogtag-ipa-retrieve-agent-submit
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        subject: CN=IPA RA,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        expires: 2013-10-09 11:45:01 UTC
        key usage: digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/renew_ra_cert
        track: yes
        auto-renew: yes
Request ID '20151007150853':
        status: CA_UNREACHABLE
        ca-error: Error setting up ccache for "host" service on client using default keytab: Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'ITMODEV.GOV'.
        stuck: no
        key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB'
        CA: IPA
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        subject: CN=comipa02.itmodev.gov,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        expires: 2015-09-23 17:46:26 UTC
        key usage: digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_httpd
        track: yes
        auto-renew: yes
Request ID '20150921154714':
        status: NEED_CA
        stuck: yes
        key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-ITMODEV-GOV',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-ITMODEV-GOV/pwdfile.txt'
        certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-ITMODEV-GOV',nickname='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB'
        issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        subject: CN=comipa02.itmodev.gov,O=ITMODEV.GOV
        expires: 2015-09-23 17:46:26 UTC
        key usage: digitalSignature,nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment
        eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
        pre-save command:
        post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_dirsrv ITMODEV-GOV
        track: yes