[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and DHCP

Nicola Canepa canepa.n at mmfg.it
Mon Oct 19 07:05:14 UTC 2015

I have a RADIUS which authenticates WPA2 via FreeIPA (LDAP) associating
the MAC address to the client (by improperly using the "l" field), and I
would delegate also DHCP IP management (which has to be fixed through
the MAC address) via the same interface.
If it is not possible, I will have to configure another LDAP server, and
to find a management GUI.

Nicola