[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA, Windows and Kerberos

Michael ORourke mrorourke at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 23:58:56 UTC 2015

What about the pGina project?  I haven't tried this personally, but it
sounds like it might be something that could work with FreeIPA (using
the LDAP plugin).
Reference: http://pgina.org/
And this article looks helpful:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Windows_authentication_against_FreeIPA
Or perhaps doing something with Samba and FreeIPA.

What exactly are you trying to do?  When you say, "single sign-on via
kerberos", do you have some Linux servers that you want to access from
different versions of Windows and you want to be able to authenticate
without typing in a password every time (e.g. using PuTTY)?

-Mike