[Freeipa-users] enabling selinux on ipa server

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 23:32:13 UTC 2015

I've done that now in addition to the few fixes that I made manually
earlier. These were the messages:
SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/ns-slapd from write access on the file
ldap_988
SELinux is preventing /usr/sbin/httpd from read access on the lnk_file
/etc/httpd/logs
And a few others. I also had to do sudo setsebool -P httpd_manage_ipa 1