[Freeipa-users] anonymous LDAP attributes with IPA ipa-server-4.1

Hi,

We have recently updated from IPA 3 to IPA 4.1 and one of the changes in
security is what attributes are available for the anonymous LDAP
queries.

Does anyone know how to edit the anonymous LDAP settings so
that the following are available?

mail: craig example com
postalCode: 3000
street: 1 Home Parade
mobile: 0000-000-000
telephoneNumber: 03-0000-0000

Note: We have many different types of LDAP clients here and even though
using encrypted BIND's did work from ldapsearch queries, I couldn't get
them to consistently work from our email clients.

Regards,

Craig