[Freeipa-users] anonymous LDAP attributes with IPA ipa-server-4.1

craig.linux at mypenguin.net.au craig.linux at mypenguin.net.au
Wed Oct 28 23:06:15 UTC 2015

Thanks it worked!
For those also intersted in the settings;

Permission: ldap_anonymous
Bind Type Rule: anonymous
Granted Rights: (I used) "read","search","compare"
Subtree: cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
Extra target filter: (&(objectclass=Person)(|(uid=*)(givenName=*)))
Target DN: uid=*,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
Effective Attributes:
gecos, mail, mobile, telephoneNumber, uidNumber

cheers,

Craig