[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Samba4

Troels Hansen th at casalogic.dk
Thu Oct 29 19:09:49 UTC 2015

Same result...

ldapsearch -h kenai.casalogic.lan -D 'cn=Directory Manager' -x -W uid=th ipaNTHash
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=casalogic,dc=lan> (default) with scope subtree
# filter: uid=th
# requesting: ipaNTHash
#

# th, users, compat, casalogic.lan
dn: uid=th,cn=users,cn=compat,dc=casalogic,dc=lan

# th, users, accounts, casalogic.lan
dn: uid=th,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=casalogic,dc=lan

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 3