[Freeipa-users] SSH remote host disconnecting

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Tue Apr 19 16:35:26 UTC 2016

I have FreeIPA client and server both running on CentOS 7, latest
patches.  Whats odd is that everything was working great until I added
a new user and now none of my FreeIPA users can login via SSH.  After
authenticating they get "Connection closed by IP". This happens
regardless of if its the ipa client or server.  Login to the console
with ipa users fails as well.  Local root works fine though.  I don't
see anything in messages or sssd.log.  Any thoughts as to where to
look?

Thanks

Marc Boorshtein
CTO Tremolo Security